Our Comfort C&C cage is our basic model designed to house up to 2 adult guinea pigs. This model offers a large living space and is easily adapted to your needs thanks to its modularity. Open and comfortable, Kavee C&C cages make it easier for taming, as well as for cleaning.
The stand gives several benefits in addition to the classic version without stand:
- Even more ergonomic and easier to clean
- Improved conditions for taming your pet
- Additional space and ease of sorting
- Reduced exposure to air flows
More information, here
Our loft has been designed so that your pet can get some exercise in safe conditions. Our correx loft is set at half height of the grid to keep a smooth angle for the slope, making it easy to climb. It also features rounded corners to prevent sharp edges and increase pet comfort. Finally the mezzanine is equipped with a small grids roof to prevent hazardous jumps.
Our smart C&C cage is equipped with a correx featuring locking slots. No glue, no tape, no DIY required. Our correx has been chosen for its strength and resistance properties that suit well with guinea pigs.
If you own dogs or cats, you may want to cover your C&C cage with a lid (each lid can resist a weight of 11 pounds maximum)
- 41,3 x 27,6 x 27,6 inches or (1.05 x 0.70 x 0.70 m)
- Without/with full lid : 30/34 modular grids, 38/43 connectors, 8/9 cable ties, 1 smart correx base and 1 smart correx loft (Ramp + Mezzanine) featuring locking slots
- Assembly instructions in digital format (sent with the order confirmation email)
Note: Our C&C cages are safe to chew and the grid coating do not wear off. The ramp must be covered with a cloth to give some grip to your animal (e.i. carpet, spongy tissue). Our C&C cages are not suitable for little babies smaller than 1 pound.