No soy. No wheat. No GMO. Cereal-free. Grain-free.
Varied, high-fibre mixture for sensitive guinea pigs
- Very high-fibre mixture with only the best digestible ingredients like Timothy and beetroot
- Full of specifically selected grasses and herbs for a good dental and intestinal health
- Completely cereal-free composition for an optimal digestion
- Full of high-fibre grasses and herbs as in nature
- Grain-free, for a good digestion
- Long crude fibres for healthy teeth and intestines
Weight : 2,75kg, 6lbs, 97oz
Derivatives of vegetable origin (grasses and herbs 28%: timothy, cocksfoot grass, English ryegrass, smooth meadow-grass, meadow fescue, tall fescue, white clover, red clover, meadow foxtail, ribwort plantain, dandelion, yarrow), vegetables (peas 12.5%, beetroot 5.5%, carrots 1.5%), fruit (rosehip 1%), seeds, vegetable protein extracts, minerals, FOS, calendula, MOS, algae, yucca
Protein 15.5%, fat content 3.0%, crude fibre 17.5%, crude ash 8.5%, calcium 0.75%, phosphorus 0.50%
Directions for use
Refresh food and drinking water every day. Depending on the size and the breed, an average daily food portion of 40 to 55 g is recommended for a guinea pig. Also provide ample Nature Timothy hay to complete the diet. Combine with Nature Snacks for additional variation for the animal.